Things we can’t stop talking about this week:
- Wonder Women DID exist! Russian archeologists found the gravesites of four female warriors, aged 12 to 50. Historians believe Amazon warrior women were actually Scythian Nomads. Fierce.
- We’re in love with wildlife photographer Nitish Madan‘s stunning photos of Bengal tigers.
- Environmental scientists experience ecological grief as the planet deteriorates.
- Book readers are nicer than TV watchers. Duh.
- Japanese Minister is taking paternity leave to set an example for other fathers. Is he changing diapers, too?
- EU unveils a €1 trillion “green deal” to become the first carbon-neutral continent by 2050.
- Killer whale grannies babysit their orca grand-babies!
What stories have got you talking?
Photo by Nitish Madan