Things we can’t stop talking about this week:
- Scientists have pinpointed how many trees we need to plant to stop the climate crisis. Any guesses?
- Finnish baby bears “dance” in the forest. Sooo cute.
- Yeah, we believe in UFOs and Britain is declassifying its UFO files for the first time.
- Scotland to hit 100% renewable energy this year!
- Get out and walk for your brain, your mood and your health. Like now.
- Modern-day #beautygoals can be traced back to Egyptian beauty rituals.
- Last year, more Americans went to the library than the movies. Mind blown.
- File this doggy dryer jacket under “Ridiculous But Want to Try.”
What stories have got you talking?