This simple nut milk recipe is a personal fav. With no preservatives and all natural sweeteners, this is a great store bought alternative, that is better for your health and tends to last between 4-6 days. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Maggie Q’s Cashew Nut Milk Recipe
- 1 cup of cashews
- 4 cups of filtered water (and one extra cup for soaking)
- 2 tbsp agave
- 2 soft pitted dates
- pinch of vanilla bean
- 2 capfuls of Vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Soak cashews overnight covering the nuts completely.
- In the morning, drain and rinse.
- Transfer nuts to a blender and add 4 cups of filtered water.
- Then add all of your other ingredients.
- Turn blender on high for 2 minutes. If you don’t have a powerful blender it may take 3-4 mins.
- When milk is done, pour into a large glass jar and refrigerate. Will last 4-6 days. ENJOY!