I start my mornings with a green juice, but I keep it completely sugar-free so I don’t have cravings later. This juice is gorgeous and vibrant and, followed by my boosted coffee, keeps me fueled until lunchtime.
Feel free to sub your favorite greens—in fact, it’s good to rotate your greens for the different vitamins and minerals—and make this juice your own!
Maggie Q’s Sugar-Free Green Juice
- 2-3 stalks of kale (curly or lacinato)
- ¼ of a large cucumber or half of a medium cucumber
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 2-3 leaves of romaine lettuce
- Small handful of curly parsley
- ½ a lemon (or more if you like lemon)
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2-3 dandelion leaf greens
- Start up your juicer. A cold-press juicer is preferable because it preserves more of the vitamins and nutrients from your produce. But use what you have.
- Add your ingredients, one by one.
- Stir and drink immediately.
- Feel the incredible green power!
Shop Maggie’s favorite hiking outfit: