We love to eat and we love to cook at Qeep Up. We want to share our cooking wins (and fails) with you. Tell us what’s happening in your kitchen… and Qeep Cooking!
Two things the Qeep Up team loves: noodles and spice! Naturally, this Spicy Asian Noodle dish is an absolute favorite at the office. We’ve sometimes made it for lunch three times in the same week! Never gets old.
These noods take about 15 minutes to pull together so it really is the perfect quick meal. Plus it’s full of raw veggies and it’s deliciously spicy and crunchy.
Spicy Asian Noodles
- 1 package of soba or udon noodles, cooked according to directions and rinsed in cold water (in a pinch, you can use spaghetti noodles)
- 3 cups of assorted veggies, shredded or julienned (carrots, snap peas, snow peas, Napa cabbage, green or red cabbage, bell pepper, bok choy, spinach, whatever you like and have on-hand)
- 3/4 to 1 Tbs gochujang or if you like superhot, try Mama O’s super spicy premium kimchi paste
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 stalk scallion, green and white parts, sliced
- Cilantro and mint leaves
Optional garnish: sesame seeds, roasted seaweed, gomashio, kimchi
- Combine cooked noodles and chopped veggies in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine gochujang, sesame seed oil, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Whisk together until all blended.
- Pour over noodles and veggies. Mix well.
- Serve with sliced scallions, cilantro and mint leaves and optional garnish. Add extra chili paste if you like it hot!