It’s National Guacamole Day! And of course I have a recipe for it.
This is as simple and delicious as it gets. And comes together quick (just like we like it here at Qeep Up).
Qeep Cooking and happy guacamole!
Maggie Q’s Guacamole
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 to 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/8 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 scallion stalk, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped jalapeno (optional, to taste)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Halve avocados and scoop flesh into bowl. Mash to desired consistency. I like it chunky!
- Add the vegetables and herbs and mix together.
- Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lime over it. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve with whatever you like: tortilla chips, tacos or just a spoon!
Shop Maggie’s Olive Look!