Last Updated: 9/10/19
Our store is hosted on Woo Commerce. They provide us with online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: AS FURTHER SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES IN COURT (INCLUDING TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION).
Basic Terms and Rules of Conduct
You hereby agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with you use of the Properties, including without limitation, all intellectual property laws (i.e. US Copyright laws). Any unauthorized use of the Properties is hereby expressly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree to the following:
- Unless otherwise noted, the Properties as a whole or in part, and all materials that are part of the Properties, including without limitation, the Company name and logos, and products made available (collectively, “Company Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may only use Company Content for your personal, noncommercial use; any other use of the Company Content without Company’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. No right, title, or interest in any Company Content is granted or transferred to you as a result of your access or use. Unless otherwise noted herein, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any of the Company Content or Properties. Unauthorized use of the Company Content is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- You may not participate in any activity that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law including without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities.
- You shall not disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Properties or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or materials.
- You shall not destroy, interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt (including scan, probe or test the vulnerability of), any web pages available on the Properties, servers or networks connected to the Properties or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Properties.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs in the real world and through your account. If available, Company prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide(d) to or were provided by the Company upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, complete, and confidential, and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials or other confidential information of other Company Users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Property, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Property for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Property and your Communications, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Property or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Property or Company.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Company Users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Property or servers or networks connected to the Property, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Company page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- If available, You must not create accounts with the Property through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Property or your access to the Property for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can request deactivation of your Company account (if any) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we terminate your access to the Property or you request that we deactivate your account, all purchase data may no longer be accessible through your account.
- We are not responsible if information made available on the Property is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the Property is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- The Property may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Property at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Property. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Property to anyone for any reason at any time.
The Properties may include links to other internet sites maintained by third parties (“Linked Sites”). Company provides Linked Sites to You solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply endorsement by Company of such Linked Sites. You access Linked Sites at your own risk and by accessing them, you may leave the Properties. Linked Sites are not under the control of Company and Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites.
The information provided within or in connection with the Property is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Property or any portion of the Property, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, Property or other feature that Company provides.
Merchandise availability on our Website or via the Properties is not guaranteed as it may be low or out of stock. If merchandise is not available by the time your order processes, We will notify you of this via email. You can always verify availability by emailing our Customer Services at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. Products shall be purchased for personal use only.
The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars, unless another currency is selected by the user. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Property (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Property.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, display, or device and may not be accurate.
Company may elect to sell certain products or services exclusively online through the Property. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return only according to our Return Policy (see below).
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
Order Processing and Shipping.
We process and ship all orders placed via the Properties within 1-2 business days of purchase. Our warehouse team takes a much-deserved break on weekends and national holidays, so orders placed on those days will ship the following business day. Orders received after 1:00 PM PST will be processed the next business day.
Estimated time of delivery will be determined from the selected method, and associated costs will be calculated, at check out. If you choose our FedEx Ground Shipping option, your order will arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on the delivery location. The delivery time is subject to change due to the nature of production, heavy order volumes and holidays. The shipping carrier chosen at the time of check out shall be responsible for the delivery of your package. All inquiries relating to lost or damaged goods in transit shall be directed to the applicable shipping provider.
Our shipping and processing fees cover the processing, handling, packing, and delivery of your order. Delivery fees do not include gift wrap or surcharges that may apply to some items.
International orders may be subject to import taxes or customs fees as determined by the destination country. Customers are responsible for all customs and duty fees. International transit times may vary due to delays presented at customs.
As soon as your order is packaged and dispatched, you will also receive an email notification that will include relevant tracking information and an estimated delivery date. Please allow up to 24 hours from when you receive your tracking number for activity to update. The following order status reports indicate the various stages of your order’s processing:
- Processing: Your payment has been received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed: Your order has been fulfilled and completed – requires no further action on your part.
- On-Hold: We are awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled: The order has been cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default).
- Refunded: The order has been refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Partially Refunded: Certain items within your order have been refunded. This is often when products are cancelled and there are still remaining items in the order to be fulfilled, or when you receive your order, but return a portion of the items.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Our team moves quickly to get your order processed, which means we are not able to make any changes to an order once it has been placed. Please email us at and we will be happy to see what we can do. Please note, however, that if your order is placed on a weekend, then we will do our best to have it answered the following business day.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy below.
Sales Tax Disclaimer.
Taxes that appear in your online order confirmation are estimated. Because orders may be fulfilled from multiple locations across the U.S., the actual taxes charged to your credit card will be calculated based on the applicable state and local state taxes when your order is shipped. Since the taxation of online transactions is continually evolving, the terms contained herein are subject to change. The Company strives to comply with state and local tax laws as they currently exist and continues to monitor and update its taxation policies as those laws change.
In order to return a purchase, your items must meet the following criteria:
- Items may be returned to the original payment method within 14 days of the date the order’s delivery date, and 7 days from the return request date. If you do not ship your return item(s) within 7 days from the return request date, your order will be eligible for store credit only.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization issued by Company. A return authorization is created when your return request is approved by Company per the below.
- Items must be in their original condition – unworn, unaltered, unused and unwashed – in the original packaging with all associated tags and labels attached in order to be eligible for a return. Swimwear must be tried on over underwear for sanitary reasons, and must maintain the protective hygiene strip in-tact.
Company reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that fail to comply with our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
Final sale items, gift cards, items which are marked non-returnable or final sale, or items purchased as part of a bundle at a discounted rate (unless the entire bundle is returned), cannot be returned.
If we shipped the wrong product or your items are damaged in transit or for all domestic returns (i.e. from within the contiguous United States), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery to initiate a return and we will send you a return label.
For all other returns (i.e. returns from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and all other territories or countries outside the contiguous United States), customer will be responsible for any shipping and handling costs associated with any return. Please contact email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to initiate a return. If your order has been sent to a destination outside the contiguous United States, customs, duties, and sales taxes are not refundable through Company. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
All returned items must be shipped to the below Returns Address with the Return Authorization Number (“RA#”) included provided to you by Us to be processed. All applicable shipping costs from the original order are non-refundable. Please allow 1-2 weeks from our receipt of the returned items for our office to receive and process your refund request.
Company is not responsible for items lost or stolen in transit. All associated risks are assumed by the courier. Company reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that fail to comply with our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
Returns Address: 11100 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90025
For any questions about your specific order, status of shipment or returns please email
Once your item(s) have been returned, please allow 5-10 business days for your return to processed at our distribution center. You can expect the refund to hit your bank or credit card account within 3-5 business days after the return has been processed, but processing credit is subject to your bank. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed. Please allow additional time for international orders. Please note that any original shipping fees or charges are not refundable.
It is our goal to resolve any questions you may have about your order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
We are not currently offering exchanges. This allows us to create the best experience for you, and get the correct item(s) to you as soon as possible. If you are in need of a different size, color, or item, simply follow our returns process for the item(s) you no longer want, and place a new order for the item(s) you do want. If you received a gift and want to exchange it, please contact email@example.com.
We offer select and new arrival items for preorder. If you order both preorder and in-stock items in a single order, in-stock items will ship within 1-2 business days. Preorder items will ship separately as soon as they become available. You will be charged for each item (plus applicable tax) at the time the item ships.
Unfortunately, promo codes are not applicable to preorder items. You may still use a promo code on an order that includes a preorder item, although it will only be applied to in-stock items. If you would like to cancel your preorder item, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item has not yet shipped out, we will accommodate your request.
- Some of the Property may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Company may place such advertising and promotions in connection with the Property or on, about, or in conjunction with your Communications. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice, or compensation of any kind, to you.
- By publicly posting information and materials relating to Company, its products or services on any social media site, website, or blog (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and tagging any Property, you hereby grant Company the right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, re-post, re-share, or otherwise exploit such materials and information on or through the Property. Company may grant you attribution (e.g., tagging your profile, photo and/or video credit, etc.) via such Property. Once posted, shared or otherwise distributed, Company shall have no obligation to remove such posts from its archival feed and you shall waive all claims related to publicity and privacy rights.
Claims of Infringement
- If a User believes that any content appearing on the Property infringes the User’s copyright rights, Company wants to hear from the User. Please forward the following information in writing at the address listed below:
- a) The User’s name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- b) A description of the copyrighted work(s) that the User claims has been infringed;
- c) The exact description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- d) A statement by the User that the User has a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by the User, its agent, or the law;
- e) The User’s electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the User’s behalf; and
- f) A statement by the User made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the User’s notice is accurate, that the User is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please provide any feedback or claims of infringement via e-mail to the following address:
Email: email@example.com with a CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPANY CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE PROPERTY; (B) THE COMPANY CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT (INCLUDING COMMUNICATIONS); OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO COMPANY OR VIA THE PROPERTY. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PROPERTY YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE PROPERTY.
THE COMPANY PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE PROPERTY; (B) THE COMPANY CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT (INCLUDING COMMUNICATIONS); (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PROPERTY; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE COMPANY PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE PROPERTY; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PROPERTY’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE PROPERTY). IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SOME OF THE EVENTS, ACTIVITIES OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU WHETHER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE CARRY CERTAIN INHERENT AND SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH EVEN IF CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE ACTION OR INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF COMPANY OR BY THE ACTION, IN ACTION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SUPERVISION, PREPARATION, OR CONDUCT OF ANY ACTIVITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF COMPANY’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE COMPANY PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE PROPERTY, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
Our Customer Service specialists are ready to assist you and address your concerns: email email@example.com. All customer service inquiries will be returned within 2 business days.
Time Limitation on Claims.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Company must be filed within 1 year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred. This provision expressly survives the termination of your relationship with Company.
Governing Law & Venue.